Debt Collection Agency for National and International Needs
When it comes to debt collection, you can never be too careful with which collection company you trust. It’s necessary to realize that collection agencies are bound to legal codes and regulations. Many areas require a collection agency to be licensed to pursue debt in a certain area. By being qualified to work nationally and internationally in debt collection, Rapid Recovery Solution, Inc. is equipped to handle every collection case—even those involving multiple states, countries, or missing debtors.
Rapid Recovery Solution employs highly-skilled debt collectors and attorneys, leading to high debt recovery rates and larger payouts. Each debt collector acts as much more than mere bill collector, using persistence and confidence to help RRS rise to the top of the commercial collection agency industry. RRS collections agency offers clients the following benefits:
- One of the highest debt collection records in the industry
- Industry-low contingency rates ranging from 5-50%
- Experienced debt collectors capable of providing national and international collection services
- Competitive rates and an ironclad guarantee that ensures payment at no risk to you. If we don’t collect your debts, we don’t get paid. It’s that simple.
- Excellent customer service with frequent updates regarding your case and highly-trained representatives available to answer your questions.
- State-of-the-art management of delinquent accounts receivable, including the use of the latest software and technologies to collect from debtors.
- In-house attorneys and access to a versatile network of attorneys allow for the optimal level of service offered by collection agencies anywhere. Our attorneys ensure credit collection and bad debt collection cases get handled with the greatest of care, recovering debts as quickly and easily as possible.
Your Account Receivables Department Could Use a Hand
Allow Rapid Recovery Solution to recover your debt faster and get you more of your money back. Please complete and submit a Placement Form to get started or contact us for a free quote. Our knowledgeable representatives are standing by to address all of your questions and meet your debt collection needs. To get started, please contact us.