NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL DEBT COLLECTION AGENCIES
Rapid Recovery Solution, Inc. is a national Debt Collection Agency. Commercial Collection Agencies like Rapid Recovery Solution specialize in collecting commercial claims throughout the U.S. and internationally. Our collectors and attorneys pride themselves on Persistence, Determination, and Diligence. These traits are the secret to our excellent success rate and unmatched level of client satisfaction. Rapid Commercial Collection Agencies Determination, Diligence and Persistence provide you with the following tangible benefits: Request a Free Quote
- Our debt collection agencies collection record is among the highest in the collection industry.
- Our industry-low contingency rates range from just 5-50%.
- Our dauntless staff of commercial collection negotiators are capable of collecting your past due accounts both here in the U.S. and internationally.
- Our commercial collection agencies competitive rates make collecting your outstanding accounts a very cost-effective and sound investment. We only work on a 100% contingency basis: no collection = no fee. That means no worry for you.
- Our commitment to client services is always second to none. We will keep you promptly informed of all developments with your accounts. Our personal interaction with you improves our bottom line and therefore improves yours as well.
- Our unparalleled, state-of-the-art debt collection software allows us to easily handle your delinquent aged accounts while collecting from your debtors using the absolute latest in software technology.
- Our in-house attorneys and international network of debt collection attorneys are highly motivated by our contingency fee structure to reclaim your past due accounts and the maximum possible amount due you.
Debt Recovery through Commercial Collection Agencies
Rapid Recovery Commercial Collection Agency can begin immediately to recover your delinquent commercial collection accounts. To place commercial accounts for debt collection, simply fill out and submit the online account placement form. If you have any questions or would like to discuss your individual case before we get started on the collection process, please contact us at any time. Thank you.